Diranged;269478 Wrote:
> These are actually separate issues... Bug 6995 is related to some binary
> in the i386 tree thats being used instead of a local 64bit library, and
> thats causing problems.

But this is exactly the same error that Patrick reported in that bug.
Since 6995 is closed (and a separate Bin-related bug was fixed) it's
probably best to open a new bug on the AMD64 issue.

It would be very useful to know if the OP is running AMD64.  If so,
hopefully he or Patrick can try removing one binary at a time to find
out which one is causing he problem.

As I mentioned in that bug, I'm running the RPM on x86_64 and haven't
seen this problem.  The only difference is I am Xeon not AMD.

--
Fletch