Hey so I'm just posting this looking for some feedback... I realized
last night that I'm grabbing the "Revision: xxxxx" number from 'svn
info' in the buildme.pl script to name our packages nightly. Thats
actually not necessarily the most accurate revision # to grab, and I
want to change it to grab the 'Last Changed Rev: xxxx' number instead.
However, I'm not an SVN expert so I'm looking for some clarification...

'Revision: xxxx' is the most recent revision # for the entire
repository, correct?

Does that mean that 'Last changed Rev: xxxx' is actually the last
revision made to the directory you run 'svn info' in, and any
directories underneath that?

If so, it seems like grabbing the 'last changed rev' makes alot more
sense...

--Matt
(sms build monkey)

--