polocruz;290589 Wrote:
> I had the same problem when I installed SC on another machine.  All my
> music is on a NAS and my playlists used the UNC path but on the new SC
> installation I used the mapped drive letter for the playlists
> location.
>
> I just needed to change the playlist location entry to the UNC method
> and recannned.
>
> Thanks to the others on the forum for that tip!

Not sure what a UNC path is?  I have mine on a USB drive and used
explorer to create a shortcut to my flac and lossy folders using drag
and drop. If that was wrong it wouldn't get the complete album, would
it?  I'm getting one album listed just as it should, complete.  But
also another album with 1 to 3 songs.  It's got to be a bug as I've
double and triple checked my tags on the ones that show up in duplicate
and they are fine.  I'm a tagging nut. :)

--
Nonreality

*-If the rule you followed brought you to this, what good is the rule.-*