Hiandy,

I would test this but i am having isues with 7.1 that are jut too
annoying at present.

1. The on/off button doesn't work properly. It's the same as testing.
2. Unstable is showing more gui menu changes that unsettle me. This
time I have lost music services and favourites. also the usual extras
such as slimpicks is also missing.
3. I have some slef imposed issues with apparmor which has come to the
fore since I upgraded to hardy Heron.

In view of the above it would appear that there are some changes to the
gui going to appear. Can you let us know when the gui menus are going to
tend towards being stable?

Cheers,

Mike.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>NAP140+260A>KEFiQ7, Avondale and Naim cable,
Kubuntu Hardy Heron server, linkstation for storage.
DIY SB3 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre 7.0 stable