gharris999;297092 Wrote:
> I'm using fm 40 and, aside from the excessive knob degaussing, it's
> working fine.  I did have to program the xilinx, though.

It's been pretty terrible for me.  I frequently have to resort to
xilinx reprogramming in order to get my transporter to produce sound
and/or in order to get the knob working again.

Actually, enough is enough - can I force it to not use fw40?  I need to
run the 7.1+ branches in order to test and develop and am normally happy
to take the rough with the smooth, but I'm fed up of not being able to
rely on my transporter!

Max

--
max.spicer

What do we want?  Smoother Analog VU with FLAC!
When do we want it?  At the soonest possible convenience to the
hard-working yet undervalued Slim Developers.  ;-)