gharris999 wrote:
> Robin: do you have a time frame in mind for when you'll have the plug-in
> side ready for testing?  I assume that the plug-in will provide a web
> interface to the UDAP code.  Yes?

Hi,

I actually started writing a plugin first, then decided to develop the
shell interface to test the core module.

What I've got so far is here:

http://projects.robinbowes.com/trac/SlimPlayerDiscovery

It should be relatively simple to complete the plugin; it's basically
just a matter of putting the right fields on the HTML forms (yeah,
right, like web development is ever that simple!! :) )

I don't have any particular time frame in mind - how does "as soon as I
can make time" sound?

R.