andyg;302528 Wrote:
> On May 16, 2008, at 1:35 AM, AdamKski wrote:
> Yeah this is probably a result of the playlist changes... why do you
> run a wipe and rescan every night?  Why not just check for new files?

Maybe this is fixed in recent versions, but I was find the system
wasn't catching all the changes I was making to the music collection
without a complete flush and rescan. If I "clean-up" tagging on
existing files, but the file names don't actually change, the DB
doesn't always seem to catch the changes. It was just bugging me to see
tagging errors in the music DB that I knew (or thought), I had
corrected. Regardless, I'd still need to rebuild the playlists that
reference Sirus whenever I did do a wipe. Seems there should be a way
to retain that info.

Thanks for the reply!

--
AdamKski