rlsx;304296 Wrote:
> How stable is 7.0.2? And 7.1?

7.0.2 is only a couple of days removed from the official 7.0.1 release,
so _VERY_ stable.  In my experience, the 0.0.1 beta branches tend to be
better than the release versions, since that's where small but safe bug
fixes are checked in on a daily basis.  There can be some rare
exceptions to that, but it's really just luck of the draw if you happen
to download a nightly with a new bug that's been introduced.  These bugs
tend to be fixed within hours or even minutes, so will be fixed by the
next day's nightlies.

7.1 isn't bad, but there's some work being done in the Default skin
that some users may find not working correctly.  Works fine for me.

--
JJZolx

Jim