Siduhe;304725 Wrote:
> Thanks Ben.  An option, in the same way as the web interface would be
> great.
>
> To explain, it reflects the way we have our music organised (largely
> because most of our albums are compilations and have many, many
> artists, often the same artist under two different names on the same
> album).  On the Controller, in Artist View, all of those come up at the
> top under Various Artists, but not under Album View.  There they come up
> under V (ok, so far so expected) but not in alphabetical order so I have
> Yoshiesque Two followed by Absolute Synth.  Can post you a screenshot if
> you want.
>
> P.S.  With you on the Repeat Playlist one at least!

No explanation needed, as the customer is always right, but that now
makes a lot more sense as to why you'd want that. Already lots of
discussion on that bug. If you haven't added yourself to the cc: list
on that bug, you should.

Sorry about the "deal breaker", but this is what betas are all about,
eh?

FYI, Dean's quote on Repeat Playlist as the default: "But I don't want
the music to ever stop!"

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas

Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)