I seen to remember I had a similar issue some time back.  I don't think
its specific to the Beta you're running, just some sort of cache mix
up.

This may not explain how the problem occurs, but might be a solution.
Uninstall SC.  Complete uninstall.  This should remove all your album
art folders.  If you know where to look, go look and make sure they're
gone.  In your internet browser, delete all cache stuff.

Reinstall the latest SC beta & rescan.  If this works (as it did for
me), it may leave you puzzled as to why it worked.  But believe me,
you'll get over it, and find something else to puzzle over....

Dan

--
chinablues