Hi
I have updated/-graded SC to 7.2. Normally I would have stuck with the
GA SC 7.1 and wait for a stable release of SC 7.2, but I had a problem
and before I realized what the root courswe was, I had tried SC
7.2...and it seems stable enough so far.

Before upgrading to 7.1/7.2 I had no problems with the SHOUTcast
service - adding my local Danish favorites I hadn't given that much
attention. But after the upgrade ALL SHOUTcast netstreams fail with the
same error...
"Error: No elements in the playlist" (translated from Danish).
And all attempts to add in the local Danish stations like e.g the one
mentioned above (http://www.dr.dk/netradio/Metafiler/asx/dr_p1_128.asx)
fail with these two error messages...
"Error: Cannot interpret audio stream"
"Problem: Cannot connect to server"

The only changes I have made lately is the upgrade from SC 7.0 to SC
7.1/7.2.

Any suggestions?

--
Landhoff