It seems to be working fine on Vista based PCs now I've cleared the
cache, but not on the Windows 2003 server.

The only other thing I could do is reboot, but I can't do that until
much later.

I'm not complaining just mentioning it. I've found with all the betas
I've tested that I've manage to eliminate the majority of the "bugs"
I've discovered by posting on the forum.

I first tried it on the machine it is installed on before using the
desktop/notebook PCs in the house.

If after rebooting the issue is still there, then I'll report a bug. I
like participating in betas, it gives you a chance to influence the
development of the product.

Tim

--
timmorris