norderney;335943 Wrote:
> What is all this about "New streaming" in version 7.3.    I am currently
> running 7.2.  Will I notice much difference when running 7.3?

See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=51659

The short answer is that if you didn't see any problems with the old
streaming model, then you won't see any improvement--in fact you may
see some regressions as the bugs are being worked out.

The old model was fine for what it did, but some things were simply not
possible/practical with the old model.  This ground-up rewrite is a
major undertaking and a very big deal because it makes many
much-requested features possible, and makes it easier long-term for
Logitech to support the codebase and make changes without fear of
breaking something.  But unless you're eagerly awaiting one of these
new features, you won't hear any difference.

--
CatBus