I see this in XP IE7 on any PC I try. You are looking specifically at
the 'Settings->Advanced' dropdown right? This is the only menu that's
affected.

Is it not simply a case of making the menu a little wider for IE? I
know that IE seems to add all sorts of padding to margins etc so like
for example when you think you have a perfect sized pop-up window for
an image, in IE it has scroll bars or scales the image down so you have
to click it to make it 100% an it still fits the same window.

Since IE is still the most used browser (unfortunately), it would be
nice if it was all fixed.

--
rickwookie