I had this problem but solved it, at least with wired networks. Haven't
tried it with SB3s connected wirelessly, although I suspect that it
should work.

On the server, I changed the hardware Ethernet port to Hardware Flow
Control OFF. I found that the SB3 wants to communicate with the
SqueezeCenter as well as older versions of SlimServer via some version
of its own software flow control which is not compatible with what's on
some hardware ports. I was getting a message that the network was being
reset by the LocalHost. This was arbitrary, occuring randomly as far as
anything I could tell, the only indication was the reset message.

As soon as I changed this property in the server's driver, the server
runs non-stop for days.

Hope this helps.

Lance Ong

--