> Michael: the SC windows installer doesn't seem to honor the
> "/SUPPRESSMSGBOXES" cmd line arg in the case of the "Can't talk to SN
> over port 3483" message.  Even with calling the installer exe with
> /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES, this message box pops up and halts the installer,
> making unattended installs impossible.

If you fixed your setup, then there wouldn't be any error message ;-).

Ok, this might be my fault: the boxes you're seeing are created by our own
code. This probably doesn't honour the /SUPPRESS* parameter. Please file a
bug. And please understand that this won't be a high priority issue. But
file it anyway. I'll have to work on the installer soon. If it's a simple
fix, I'll be happy to add it.

Michael