On Oct 8, 2008, at 8:40 AM, chinablues wrote:

> o Reduced audio glitches during re-buffering.
>
> This may explain why I don't seem to be getting the 're-buffering'
> glitches anymore on FLAC.  (well, 'it's so far so good')

The change I made here was to have the player automatically pause
playback when it runs out of data.  Before, it would send a message to
the server saying "I'm out of data" and the server would then tell it
to pause.  The delay between these 2 events caused a glitch.  So it
won't do anything to avoid rebuffering, but it shouldn't sound as bad.