I've been running Opera for ages now and there is a bug that until now
hasn't bothered me.

The Artwork button at the bottom of the playlist pane doens't work. It
forces the whole skin up leaving a grey expanse covering most of the
screen. Clicking anywhere moves it back down again, so does scrolling
up with the mouse wheel.

this is on Opera 9.6 (and 9.5, 9.51 and 9.52) on XP and Vista 64bit.

Using the N5200 7.3 module at the moment, but it has been like this for
as long as i remember.

I've been ignoring it so far, but with the artwork resize bug in the
N5200 module, it means I can't see any track information in the
playlist. Rerally I should have reported it before so it is fixed for
others, sorry about that :)

--
funkstar