bklaas;353943 Wrote:

> IMPORTANT: update your SqueezeCenter to at least svn revision 23692 (or
> today's daily build). There was an unrelated problem in SqueezeCenter
> that was causing the server to hang in certain situations.

My only issue with 3206 was the inability to initiate set up of my
Receiver after a reset. The Receiver was listed by mac address as it
usually is after resetting, but when I try selecting it I just get the
spinning wheel and connecting to network, and eventually a red wireless
icon causing me to have to go back into Networks to reselect mine. When
the icon was white, I could see and control Boom fine, just not set up
the Receiver.

When testing yesterday the same thing happened after a reset of the
Receiver, even though I was using 23694.exe (on win2k btw). I had to
downgrade to 7.2 again to get the Receiver working. Yet today, with the
same nightly reinstalled it seems to be able to set up the Rx fine,
after a few attempts at breaking it again. I'm kind of baffled, but
figure whatever the issue was it must have gotten fixed.

I copied the log from the Controller after it happened initially
Fri/Sat, and also when it happened with 23694.exe yesterday:

|Filename: log_23694.zip                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6120|

Skunk

http://www.last.fm/user/TheSkunk/