I am having the following issues with the Controller using 7.3 r3309 /
23774 on Windows XP:

* The clock is showing the date and time incorrectly.  The server time
is 7:51pm Nov 9 and the Controller is showing 12:57pm Oct 26.

* I love the new functionality where I can listen to music through
headphones on the Controller, but the Controller regularly powers down
after 45 - 60 minutes of listening.  The battery is not dead.  To get
the Controller back on I have to either remove the battery or press the
Home button for about 10 seconds to restart.

* When there is an active playlist and I use the Play button to play
either a new song or album, it adds it as the next item in the playlist
instead of replacing what is currently in the play list.

--
dougwise