I'm having problems with 7.3 and my SB1s, all my other players are
working fine but I have 2 SB1's and they're both showing the same
symptoms.

When playing an album, when a track finishes they are not progressing
to the next track. The timer goes to zero then begins counting again up
to the length of the track then stops but there's no playback. Pressing
the skip button moves playback on to the correct track and resumes
playback.

Strangely this seems to affect odd numbered tracks most, ie it will
stop after track 1 then I use skip fwd to play track 2 then track 3
will play ok and then stop before track 4.

This is happening every time.
I noticed that 7.3 upgraded the firmware for all the players except the
SB1's.

Craig

--
Craig

MC2Slim - Windows Shell and J River Media Center Integration for
Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk