The title says it all really... alarms that use Internet radio as a
source start at full volume and don't fade in gradually. MP3 playlists
from my music library do fade in OK. I've tried with a number of
different radio streams, including BBC iPlayer, AlienBBC and WMA
stations. All appear to exhibit the same problem.

I'm running the current latest nightly 7.3 (23938), although I've
noticed that this has been a problem has been around in 7.3 for a
couple of weeks at least. This was definitely not a problem with 7.2.

Chippy

Mac Mini Core Duo
Mac OS X 10.5.5
SlimDevices Squeezebox v3 running firmware 119
Wired ethernet

--
Chippy