Good evening folks,
Today I played with my N800 and tried to connect to SS-server as radio
stream in Media Player (192.168.0.198:9000/stream.mp3) and when I went
into the 770 web skin I found a new player: 'gnome-vfs from
192.168.0.112'. Hey, cool! And I tried to open the SS "radio"-stream
from within Media Player. The tablet buffered very quickly and then it
started, and the 770 skin updated as well! One big problem, though: The
stream stutters A LOT!

Is there a way to tweak settings in the tablet or in the SS preferences
to get this combo to work flawlessly?

PS. I also tried Canola with similar results...

Cheers!

/Booguss

--
booguss