I'm trying to recompile retro.c for jive 7.3 linux desktop and am
getting the following errors;

retro.c: In function 'jiveL_retro_drawbitsH':
retro.c:27: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
retro.c:48: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
retro.c: In function 'jiveL_retro_drawbitsV':
retro.c:92: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
retro.c:113: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

27:     newsdl = newsrf->sdl;
48:     oldsdl = oldsrf->sdl;

It works fine if I use the 7.2 source tree and I couldn't find retro.c
in svn repo.  I've atttached the one I'm currently using.

Is there a newer version available somewhere?

Thanks,

Ralphy

|Filename: retro.c.txt                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6447|

ralphy