I installed the latest nightly built of 7.3.2 and have the problem that
Squeezeplay doe snot shows all all the cover arts.

The first time I started it didn't show any cover at all. After a few
restarts it started showing most but not all of them.

Just to test I am running SqueezeCenter and SqueezePlay on the same
machine. My library consists only of FLAC files with embedded cover art
plus a jpg stored in the same directory as the album and called
cover.jpg.

Does anybody have any idea if this is a bug or I am doing something
wrong? Thanks.

--
Aguida