digitalknight;386761 Wrote:
> Newbee questions:
>
> I take it once the SBR is setup with a static IP address on the network
> (mine will be hardwired), then everything can be controlled from
> Squeezecenter (My squeezecenter is controlled by my AMX touch panel)?
> Can it then be added to SqueezeNetwork with a PIN number?
>
> I take it Slacker Radio will work with this setup?
>
> Also can the wireless be disabled with the SBR configuration tool since
> mine will be hardwired?

I have not seen any mean other than the controller itself to actually
switch the SBR over to SqueezeNetwork ? SqueezeCenter will not do this.
this is needed at least once for registration of your player I think,
even if you actually use the SN registered accounts trough SC. But
initial setup will be a problem.
I have been given an explanation once that I did not really understood
because no other SB hardware player has this limitation. So your plan
is working if you get an SB classic or an used SB3 or SB2 (essentially
the same thing).

--
Mnyb