Version: 7.3.2 - 24695 @ Mon Jan 19 18:55:04 PST 2009
Operating system: Windows 2000 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 586
Perl Version: 5.8.8 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

I can't find a bug report on this behaviour, but am asking here in case
it is known and I just haven't found it yet.

As of some upgrade (7.3.x) I started to notice the following behaviour:
When I clear a play list with the Clear button in the web UI, then add
new cuts, the number of the last track played seems to stick.  For
instance, I just finished playing a nine cut album, cleared the list
and added a 10 cut album.  The UI shows the player with cut number nine
of the new album as the currently selected cut, and if I hit the play
button it starts to play.  Formerly, and correctly, this sequence of
events would reset the currently selected cut to cut #1.

I have expected it would go away on the next upgrade, but I just
upgraded to the latest 7.3.2 yesterday and it still happens.  I'll

stephenkca