bhaagensen;404470 Wrote:
> Not knowing the SC-code, I think one can be fairly sure that if all, on
> Vista, or Linux, or whatever bugs appeared in a binary manner with
> respect to platform the software world would look very different;)

Just a little suprised that they are big differences even among linux
builds mr schiegl saw it in the linux version to and I also use linux.

I'm aware of that they are a lot of OS specific adaptations ;) I'm just
suprised that a bug that can be on both win and linux don't apear on all
linux, there must be more differences between the linux builds than I
thougth.

--
Mnyb