mherger;399779 Wrote:
> > Even further investigation tells me that after a certain release some
> > days ago, the default startup options was changed to run as service
> and
>
> Are you running SC on a WHS? The default behaviour on WHS is service.
> On all other Windows version it has not been changed.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael, I am also running on XP and Squeezecenter is now set to run as
a service (this is a fresh recent install of 7.4).

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)