> My suggestion for the control panel would be an 'Update to latest Build'
> button. At the moment its quite long winded downloading a new version,
> putting it on the WHS, removing the old one and then reinstalling the
> new version. If this was automatic it would be fab!

SC will automatically download the latest release (not the nightlies) and
inform you via the WHS connector when it's ready to be installed.

Unfortunately we can't install new versions on top of existing versions.
That's a limitation in the installer WHS is using (files would need to
have the identical name - no version numbers allowed).

--

Michael