Hi there,

yesterday I was on 7.4-26071 and was playing about with SoftSqueeze. SC
was working fine and then I installed SoftSqueeze 3.9b1 through the
extension repository. This prompted me to reboot and then I found that
SC wasn't started. Whenever I tried to start it it would tell me it's
starting and then just stop again. My next course of action was to
uninstall it and reinstall, but it won't install. This morning I got
the new build downloaded and I tried that, but that will not install
either. See a screen shot of the install process at:
www.toppy.org.uk/~chunkywizard/SqueezeBox/WHS.jpg

So, a couple of questions. How can I deinstall SoftSqueeze (without
being able to start SC) and how can I fond out if it is indeed that
causing the issue. I don't think I have any log files as the install
process doesn't finish.

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen) *Squeezecenter:* 7.4-26010
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.7 | SQL Playlist 2.4 | Music Information
Screen 4.37 | Custom Scan 2.6 | TrackStat 2.8 | SettingsManager 2.1.12 |
SyncOptions 2.1.24 | AutoDimDisplay 2.1.7 | Biography 2.7.0
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)