mherger;418878 Wrote:
> > Using build 26222 when I look setting page there are only two options
> > -> Software Update and Automatic Download. I have Automatic Download
>
> I'm sorry, I was wrong: while the pref is there, it's not exposed to
> the
> UI. We decided to not do this, as release checks aren't needed that
> often.
> We only do regular releases every few weeks or rather months. One day
>
> doesn't matter.
>
> In your (beta tester's) case, this might be a bit different. Look for
> the
> following values in your server.prefs:
>
> checkVersionInterval: 3600
> checkVersionLastTime: 1240923414.00915
>
> The interval is the aforementioned interval, lastTime the time stamp.
> I've
> set mine to hourly checks, as I have to test (sometimes even set it to
>
> something like 300). You can also wipe the timestamp while SC is shut
> down
> to force a check.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi there,

I'm using 26222 at the moment and I haven't had any update
notifications or auto downloads at all. I checked my prefs and they
say:

checkVersion: 1
checkVersionInterval: 86400
checkVersionLastTime: 1240908217.05567

Any ideas why I haven't seen 229? I checked my settings and it's set to
download automatically. BTW, it used to work on old builds....

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen) *Squeezecenter:* 7.4-26010
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.7 | SQL Playlist 2.4 | Music Information
Screen 4.37 | Custom Scan 2.6 | TrackStat 2.8 | SettingsManager 2.1.12 |
SyncOptions 2.1.24 | AutoDimDisplay 2.1.7 | Biography 2.7.0
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)