I've just installed the latest 7.4 nighty (with new SQLLight db stuff I
guess) over an old 7.4 nightly (from three weeks ago or so).

I didn't have a path set for my playlists so I added one when the
Control Panel popped up at the end of the installation. I added:

C:\My Test Music\_playlists

After the scan I looked at the path this set in SC > Settings > Basic.
It was reported as:

C:\\My Test Music\\_playlists

Is this a bug?

Some time later I went back to Control Panel and added a username and
password for the start up options (I don't know why as it had always
started OK with these left blank and C does not need network access).
This resulted in a stopped SC and a frozen Control Panel. I had to kill
the squeezeboxcp.exe process to get rid of the thing.

Is this another bug?

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen