I have a new version of SSODS that includes all new and updated modules.
It looks good so far but needs some more testing. E.g. I haven't really
tested it, I only checked if 'slimserver.pl --help' works (which should
check all the modules).

Please note that only armv5tejl (i.e. Marvell Orion and Kirkwood) and
ppce500v2 versions are going to be made by me. The older "standard" ppc
there are also (older) QNAP TS and a couple of Synology DS out there
with such CPUs).

@michael: is the Linux::Inotify2 module mandatory? The Synology kernel
on the arm boxes does not seem to provide this functionality (although
the firmware I have on mine is ancient).

Regards,
flipflip

--
flipflip

Check out flipflip's 'SlimServer On DiskStation (SSODS)'
(http://oinkzwurgl.org/ssods/)!      -Gesucht: M u s i l  2 + 5-