mherger;426585 Wrote:
> > Still no automatic downloads of the nightlies for me...and I am on
> the
> > latest (26719)...
>
> If you're on the latest, then there's nothing to update to, right? :-)
>
> --
>
> Michael

Correct...but I have been updating to the latest each day manually
because it isn't coming down as an automatic download...  And I just
wanted to report that I am still not getting the automatic downloads...

I waited a couple of days to see if I would get the automated download,
and I didn't...  So I ended up manually downloading the most recent and
installed it...

--
MikeekiM

SqueezeCenter Running on HP EX485 MediaSmart Server (WHS)
- 1 SqueezeBox Duet
- 4 SqueezeBox Booms