Ahhh...  Thanks for the explaination - that makes more sense, now.

It was probably the regular log file when it was growing.  I never
found the file until later.  I know that something was growing because I
kept freeing up space and it was instantly consumed so I couldn't
complete the update download.  I think that I ended up having to reboot
to clean out some additional files and that is probably what stopped the
growing.  My log file normally doesn't grow much.  It is curently
sitting at 85K after about a day or so.  I had to get rid of the file,
unfortunately.  IF it ever happens again then I will make sure to save
it off somewhere so that I can break it up.

--
dwilliams01