verypsb;431754 Wrote:
> Yes. Not at first, but when trying to solve these problems I did a
> complete reset of all devices... What's strange is that my Boom shows up
> as connected at Squeezenetwork, while it's completely off (no power,
> disconnected socket)

Really odd! I had a problem today and got a bit worried. SBR blue LED,
SBC blue wireless icon and couldn't connect anything to SqueezeNetwork
or SqueezeCentre. SBC also rebooted itself earlier, which I have never
had before. I went through the complete setup process again myself.

As it turns out, my router was misbehaving and once that was sorted
out, everything works again. I'm getting an occasional clicking sound on
SN which I've never had before though. Hopefully it's just an Internet
Radio issue.

Hopefully AndyG will be able to help out. As a last resort, I suppose
you could go back to manually entering your ISP's DNS addresses.

Bob

--
bobertuk

1 x Duet - SC 7.3.3 - SSOTS v3.17