> If I use the CP to set the server to start at system startup and enter
> the user id and password, when I start SbS it creates the service but it
> uses the system account.

Are you using anything beyond a-z/0-9 in your password/user name? Is there
a bug filed for this?

> It is still taking about 1 minute for the CP to start up (actually for
> the splash screen to start showing).

Grrh... I know there is an issue with the packager we're using. I see it
start several times faster from the source than from the binary. But I'm
talking seconds here, not minutes :-/.

> Is there something that could be
> logged to assist in diagnosing this issue, too?

I'm sorry, no logging. I thought about adding some before. Will need to do
so.

--

Michael