So I got the July 1 build and it finds a portion of my music, but let me
ask this:

Is SqueezeBox Server the replacement for SqueezeCenter?  I was running
SqueezeCenter, updating nightly until May 15th when there were suddenly
no more updates.  Searching on this forum, it *seems* like it's been
replaced by SqueezeBOX (there is no longer a SqueezeCenter build for XP)
but after installing SqueezeBox Server I notice:

1) it only finds 3900 out of 5600 albums
2) the web interface is "remote control" and it cannot be changed

I apologize if it's just me, but could someone enlighten me?

Thanks!

--
MadFloyd