>2.  The ability to exclude certain genres from being submitted (i.e. so
>my 8 year old daughters High School Musical tastes don't pollute my LFM
>profile...)

I think a better way to achieve this is through user personas.

If/when SbS supports different music libraries and personas, different last.fm
accounts could be automatically selected based on the music that is selected to
be played.  Eg. if you had "My Music" and "Daughter's Music", each could be
associated with a different last.fm account (or "<no account>").