JJZolx;445195 Wrote:
> Rescans are working fine here: Windows Server, Perl code, MySQL 5.0.68,
> all file-per-track FLAC library.  Scans are a little faster than 7.4
> Trunk just before the merge, but not as fast as I expected if all the
> optimizations that were made to the SQLite branch are now in this one.

Yeeessss...well not so great here :)  I ended up having to kick off a
rescan and it's pretty much dead in the water. It didn't look like much
was happening from the web UI but mysql was taking all the CPU for ages
(scanner not even running as far as I could tell) and I need the
physical server to be reasonably stable right now so I killed the VM.
I'll try again when things are quieter.

--
radish

http://www.last.fm/user/polymeric