Meanwhile I did a clean reinstall and the problem persists. After
reinstalling he scans my music (the wrong path, only 300 files) and
everything's fine. after scanning my real music folder (80.000 files) i
get the error message. What makes me crazy: last week those nightlies
(the last sqlite ones) run perfect, no they don't, I even tried a
rollback with my backups. seems like this code is now handled in another
way than last week? going crazy...
btw: I have to use the sqlite ones further on, I tried the mysql ones
but after 16 hours of scanning they crash either the databse (7.3.2
stable) or my windows so I had to do some system repair (7.3.4). Please
could someone help to get me back to using sc, don't matter which
version. thanks so much!

--
frank1969