Mnyb;446945 Wrote:
> Hmm i think I stay put on the sqlite 7.4 i'm on for a while :) I was
> entertaining the thought to upgrade myself.

Yeap, still very raw... but I guess I already took the plunge.
Currently, not even the home page of the test SN is displaying currently
in Firefox. I thought that it was going to look a little bit like the SC
Web UI, but I see that there are other services in the "App Gallery"
that might work better with the new interface. I just hope that they get
the connected player panel (Remote Control) working soon. I like being
able to look at the information and cover art of the currently playing
track in SN. At first look the interface looks a little to busy, but I
guess with more use I can get familiar with it.

--
tamanaco