Some of the following I didn't re-test (yet) with 7115, they stem from
7084. Some experiences (eyestrain stuff) are purely personal but seem to
be valid for a large user base (and also on other devices).

- I still don't really like the extra kepresses (and the small
  overlaid extra menu) needed to get at some info (+ key).
- Pressing the CENTER button now seems to invoke playing, thus often
  destroying pre-built playlists. I'd prefer the "old" way — CENTER
  "drills down into" something.
- From a usability standpoint, using lowercase letters in entry (like
  with search) produces more eyestrain and makes entry slower. It would
  be great if the default could be uppercase letters again.
  (Interestingly, the reverse is true when using web entry forms —
  people prefer lowercase here!)
- How to search for extended characters if the language is set to
  English?
- Controller can be switched off (hold HOME) only when a connection
  to mysqueezebox.com has been established before.
- After switching off controller, it will reboot by itself after a
  few minutes. So it can effectively not be switched off.
- Song title in "Now Playing" doesn't always scroll, so you miss part
  of the title.
- After going asleep, even when only moving it, instead of coming
  back from sleep the controller fully reboots. This makes it hard to
  "just turn down the volume", press PAUSE, or the like.
- Volume control is "jumpy" — even when hitting "up" or "down" very
  shortly, it sometimes jumps by one unit, sometimes by more (about up
  to 5).
- The idea of enlarging the font on the focused item while scrolling
  through lists (like with a magnifying glass) was probably to help us
  people with bad eyesight. Still, I feel it produces more eyestrain
  than less and would actually prefer a slightly tighter linespacing in
  some places and "just" a slider-like changing background to highlight
  the current item. Reson: You focus on text in the list, and the
  highlighted item tends to "jump" at you and requires eye
  re-adjustment.

  Another drawback here is that (due to the larger font) information
  gets lost and needs to be scrolled in. For me, waiting time until
  start scroll is quite long, and scroll speed is too slow — try reading
  a URL: I had to keep hitting "LEFT" twice to get the screensaver out
  of the way while reading ONE URL.
- In general, I'd prefer getting LOTS of information on the small
  display, NOT having to wait for things scrolling by so often, and in
  logically grouped locations. Smaller print and non-moving information
  is often easier to read. I actually prefer using my glasses (or
  holding the controller about two inches away from my eyes) and get an
  "overview" instead of having to read scrolling text (eyestrain!) and
  wait for it to appear.
- Cover images are overlaid by the lower info bar. Often, people want
  to READ what's on the covers, so I'd prefer the cover being in the
  middle and NOT overlaid by status info.
- Generally speaking, the "feel" is that I now require much MORE
  keystrokes for typical functions, not LESS, as Matt stated elsewhere.
  A small "learning curve" (i.e., remembering which does what, and
  probably having an "explanation screen") and LESS keystrokes might be
  preferable over lots of sub-menus and more keystrokes.

I had no chance yet to try controller audio playback and headphone
switching.

--
Moonbase

Moonbase: 'The Problem Solver' (http://www.kaufen-ist-toll.de/moonbase)