For various reasons, we have recently de-coupled "favorites" from
"presets." Going forward these will be different concepts.

Presets are now a device-specific setting that can only be controlled
via preset buttons (on-device, in the case of Boom, or on IR remotes
that have numbers).

Favorites will behave as normal; i.e. they are associated with your SN
account or Squeezebox Server library, whichever you're connected to (in
the not-too-distant future we hope to integrate these two so that preset
buttons will work consistently no matter what you happen to be connected
to).

You'll still be able to add internet radio streams and drag-and-drop
the order of favorites, edit/delete them etc. on mysqueezebox.com.

We felt this was needed to avoid the confusing current behavior with
presets/favorites.  The other possible solution, fully combining presets
and favorites into a single concept, was problematic in a lot of ways
and so we've decided not to go that direction.

Hope that clears things up a bit?  We'll try not to mess with your
presets anymore from here on out :-)

--
mweldon