I've started to get errors like this in the log when I try to open the
Song Info page in 7.4. The result is that it just opens an empty page
and no song information is shown.

Code:
--------------------

  [09-08-26 07:51:37.2500] Slim::Web::Template::SkinManager::_fillTemplate
(253) Error: file error - : not found

--------------------

The problem only seems to occur when Custom Browse is installed.
Custom Browse makes calls to the Template engine itself internally, it
uses it to produce XML files.

If I limit the number of calls to the process method in the Template
engine from within Custom Browse to 80 it seems to work.
I tried to raise the $Template::Provider::MAX_DIRS constant, but it
didn't make any difference.

Custom Browse caches the XML files, so after a restart it never calls
the Template engine but I still get the problem. Could this be because
it has tried to create a template for the song info page the first time
and don't try to recreate it after the restart ?

Has something changed between 7.3 and 7.4 regarding the handling of the
Template engine that could cause this ?

I'm expecting to search deeper myself, but I though I post it here in
case someone else have any ideas.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))