Usable state on which planet? I mean the thing doesn't even show my
player nor does it even show any players in the drop down box. So I have
no volume control or play/pause control. When I set up a streaming
player it doesn't even show since the whole right side of the "default"
interface is dead. This is not usable for most humans.

Also Trackstat fails to load. I got it to work once, but then it just
died with that error. I'm going back to 7.3.4 and I wonder what kind of
errors I will find there.

I hate to be so negative since I know the developers are really trying
and they address issues very fast, so I will patiently wait.

--
sxr71