mherger;453386 Wrote:
> > Error ocured trying to replace the existing file:
> > c:\Program
> > Files\Squeezebox\server\Bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\cygwin1.dll
> >
> > Do I just tell it to ignore this?
>
> You can try it. A safer way would be to resart your machine before the
>
> upgrade.
>
> Are you using file formats which require transcoding? When this happens
>
> and you look in the task manager, do you see sox.exe or faad.exe
> running
> after you've stopped SC?
> --
>
> Michael

That was it!  Thanks.  Uninstalled, rebooted, new install went
flawlessly.  Don't recall having that issue before these last two
builds.

I'm guessing I use faad as bpa helped me sort out some oddball faad
issue on 7.3 a few months back.

Are Internet Radio menu items purposely absent now in 7.4?  I'm missing
menu items like RadioIO, More Radio, RadioTime.  The Apps are installed
(I think) as they were all working via MySB prior.

--
toby10