I know the current design of App Gallery and My Apps is frustrating to
some (all?) and it's probably more frustrating for us developers and
beta testers who have numerous players.  I've been thinking a bit and
have a proposal for some simple changes that I think will make the
system work better.

Note: Below I'll talk about just the MySB web UI, but "Install App"
also applies to the on-device App Gallery, everything works the same
there.

The problem:

The design today requires you to click "Install App" once for each
player you want an app to appear on.  Also, when adding a new player to
your house, you will have to go back and click a bunch of "Install App"
buttons to setup the new player.

Proposed solution:

App Gallery has a single button: "Install App".  This button enables
the app for all of your current and future players.  After install, this
changes to Uninstall/Configure as it does today, uninstall would remove
the app from all players, configure takes you to the My Apps page.

My Apps gets a new tab next to Account Settings called "Players".  This
tab is a combo of the multiple account player assignment as well as
includes a way to toggle apps as enabled or disabled on a per-player
basis.  For example, the Sirius Players tab might look like this:

Code:

  Player       Account          Status