This is definitely a nicer way of doing things.

When you install an app, I think you should be taken directly to the
'Configure' page.  Ideally with some type of message saying that you've
succesfully installed the app, as many of the 'install' pages in 'App
Gallery' look the same as the 'configure' pages in 'My Apps'.

Any chance that the ability to configure Apps could also be placed on
the player pages under 'My Players'?  One page (tab) with all of the
configurable options of all installed Apps.  I'm assuming this won't be
more than account, enabled and home menu status, so that it could be
laid out nicely in columns.  Or else don't use columns.

How do you reconcile all this with a local server that doesn't have the
necessary plugin installed?  Is the player simply moved to SN if the
selection is made while connected to an SbS server without the plugin?
That would make more sense (to me) than removing the selection from the
menus while the player is connected to the SbS server.

--
JJZolx

Jim